How we promote a period home
As a client of Period Homes by Simon Miller you can be assured of an enthusiastic and mature approach to marketing or managing your property. Expert and knowledgeable staff will prepare your property for marketing or letting and will ensure that from the outset, you are kept informed of the progress we make. You can also rely on us to remain accountable for our activity. The ongoing advice we provide will always be given with your best interests in mind.
- As you would expect we prepare full colour details of the property, with your involvement and ultimatly for your approval.
- Our own bespoke website and all the best national websites will promote your property.
- We use regular local press and in the right circumstances, specialist publications to advertise your property.
- Our network of offices accross Maidstone, Malling and the Weald supply us with a great number of new and qualified buyers and tenants.
- We email, text and send particulars to our growing list of prospective applicants.
- We will accompany all viewings on your property if necessary.
- We are members of The National Association of Estate Agents, Guild of Professional Estate Agents (West Malling office), Homelink and Move With Us. This provides access to an inexhaustible supply of potential buyers and tenants from over 1500 offices across the UK.
how a purchaser (or tenant) is attracted to a period home
The location of our offices remain a vital part of our success, situated centrally in all of the areas within which we operate. Presented in a contemporary style, we have created a comfortable environment ideal for clients to feel at ease when dealing with the most important transaction of their lives.
We also use a range of traditional methods that remain successful in attracting Buyers and Tenants to Period Homes. Just some of these methods are listed here:
- Royal Mail Campaigns - designed to distribute up to 50,000 mailers to homes in the local area.
- Local and National Publications - including the Kent Messenger, Kent on Sunday, Wealden Advertiser, Kent Life, Country Life and many more.
- The World Wide Web - to include Rightmove, Homesonline, Property Live, Globrix, Movewithus and many more.
confidence in securing a sale
Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller, Landlord or Tenant, you can be confident with the service provided at Period Homes by Simon Miller.
- Potential Buyers and Tenants are personally registered, face to face by friendly, enthusiastic staff.
- A careful qualification process is undertaken to ensure a Purchaser or Tenant is able to proceed and all the necessary advice has been offered to them.
- This allows a sale to be agreed with confidence.
- We take care to identify the motivation of any Buyer or Tenant, their ability to proceed and their finances in order to ensure as best we can, that the Sale or Tenancy will be successful.
- We show the same degree of care and consideration to all those we deal with.
- Once a Sale or Let is agreed, we take great pride in progressing the matter ourselves.
- By co-operating with the other professionals involved in your transaction, we can provide regular and informative updates to both the seller, buyer, landlord or tenant.