Period Property Search
Period Homes by Simon Miller offers bespoke marketing and expert advice for those selling homes of character and historical importance including listed and non- listed properties. Our experienced, professional and knowledgeable sales staff share your passion for period property and are committed to offering an exceptional level of services to our clients.
At Period Homes By Simon Miller we recognize the advantages of marketing each property on its own individual merit. A range of marketing packages are available including professional photography, professionally produced brochures and a dedicated website helping us to identify buyers who are looking for that special character home.
Our two dedicated hub offices located in Malling and the Weald allows us unrivalled coverage across the extensive network of Simon Miller & Company offices. All of our valuations are free and we would be keen to offer guidance to any prospective sellers whether it may be an up to date figure on the price of their home or just some advice on the current market conditions.
Contact your nearest hub office to book a Free Market Appraisal on your property or to register with us to start you Period Home search.
How Can We Help?
Register For Properties - Be The First To Know
Contact One Of Our Hub Offices
Request A Free Period Homes Valuation
Request A Call Back
Simon Miller & Company Lettings Website
Simon Miller & Company Website
What Defines A Period Home?
Why Choose Period Homes By Simon Miller?
Looking to make a complaint
Hadman Place, Ashford, TN27 8PW
Guide price £500,000 Freehold
- Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000
- Grade II Listed Barn Conversion in Secluded Rural Setting
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, En-suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- Separate Two Storey Annexe with Garage Beside
- Generous Plot with Fields Beyond
- Shepherds Hut with Wood Burning Stove
Tarragon Road, Maidstone, ME16 0WD
- Grade II Listed Victorian Conversion
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Communal Landscaped Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Jack & Jill Shower Room
- Adapted Mezzanine Style Sleeping Area to Bed Two
- Secure Gated Community
- Close to Hospital and Train Station
Lested Lane, Maidstone, ME17 3RZ
OIEO £600,000 Freehold
(Sold Subject To Contract)
- Beautiful Weather Boarded Cottage
- Period Features
- Countryside Views
- Semi Rural Location
- Parking for Several Vehicles
- Private Road
- Attractive Dual Facing Fireplace
- Close Proximity to Sutton Valence School